February 13, 2017

150 Canadian Women Blocks 40-42


Excellent piecing quilt warriors. We made it thru Block 37. I'm chalking Block 37 to sinus infection and one of those days. Don't fret Block 40 is similar only larger and fewer pieces.  Blocks 41 and 42 smaller but similar to what we've done previously.


B l o c k s   4 0,  4 1,  4 2

Many have not figured out what to do with the reflection page. Last week I had the pleasure of speaking with one participant. She is making this quilt for her very young grand daughter and on the reflection page she is journaling what they did that day, the weather, etc. 


Available Tuesday February 14 at 10 am Mountain time

40 Margaret Newton
41 Agnes Deans Cameron
42 Joan Bamford Fletcher

As always have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are fantastic Kat. And if I ever wanted a back up travel partner, I would choose Joan Bamford Fletcher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really like Joan Bamford's block, and I like reading about these ladies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete