December 11, 2017

Brown Christmas & Tula Pink

While eastern Canada looks like winter is settling in, here in Calgary it looks like we may have a brown Christmas. Now before you groan or become jealous or go on about climate change, in my 60+ years I have seen a few brown Christmases only to have a major blizzard on New Year's Eve and then turn very cold and snow like the dickens until June 1.

This year as my deck sits in limbo until the spring, we've put the bird feeder up on the makeshift railings. This picture shows how much of the bird seed the birds pick out and spit on the ground. Now I've figured out that this is so that their fellow bird friends can also eat at the same time and then they can all fly away home in a group. Unfortunately the rabbits are not getting as much seed as they usually would.


We have a different surprise for you this week. I'm slowly becoming a Tula Pink fan, i.e. I'm not in love completely with all her fabrics in her lines of fabric, but I love her new rotary cutter and black mat. And, we have some in stock for you. Well ok, we purchased for me but I'm willing to provide some of her new hardware to you. Check out our notions page.

As for the fabric specials we added a couple more pieces that had been hiding in the back room to the $5.00/m section. I must have had great plans for them but now I don't remember.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment