February 5, 2018

Stolen Space

know, I know we keep saying this but truly, we are closer to having the Space program ready to go. We even came up with a new colouring for the quilt. It looks more like the Aurora Borealis, northern lights, in the night sky background fabric. Go to the website for details. New facebook group Space Quilt Program is set up for those participating in the Space Program. Launch is scheduled for March 6.



Aaa! Two Monday's ago I decided to start using our instagram account that was opened a year ago. Lo and behold the picture of 'you' was not me. It was a Russian man and there was a Russian email address and Russian words in the setup boxes. Panic. Thru the help of a young person and myself messing around in instagram for an hour we were able to delete the account. No one was injured in the delete except the account. Whew!



The moral of this story is, if you do not use it, social media, then you might lose it. Don't set up your social media until you need it. I thought I was getting ahead of the game by grabbing the account name before anyone else did. NOT, it came around and bit me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment