September 17, 2018

Escape, Harness, 13


   Ah, the 13th Splendid Sampler Free Block. Betty's Bloom by Carl Hentsch. We chose the Paperless Paper Piecing method because you take off the paper in one piece. The more we do this, the more enjoyable paper piecing is. You can find our tutorial here.


Enjoy!

   Brrr, it's cold outside and mom says I'm full of p--- and vinegar. The other day I managed to escape past mom. Ha, she thought she was being so smart at anticipating where I was going. We may be about the same age but I'm way faster. Well, you know I just had to snoop see what was on the other side of the neighbour's house. Rats, a gate. She didn't even give me time to investigate it. So, now I'm in harness again and having a sit down protest. Mom says okay by her. Ha, you know what'll eventually happen, freedom, because cats rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment