February 4, 2019

Brr It's Cold Outside

   And piecing inside. The last few days has been nothing but a deep freeze. Everyone talks global warming but, these cold days are normal since I can remember from the 1960s and forward. We are in the deep freeze then a Chinook, deep freeze, Chinook... If the weather is cold for more than 7-10 days then everyone is grumpy. The Chinook comes and everyone is happy happy happy. That's Calgary weather for you.

   Anyways, we've been piecing up a storm, working on the Splendid Sampler II blocks both at home and at Quiltnasium. Am so looking forward to warmer weather so we can Come Together by Lee Chappell Monroe under the Iowa Star by Jodi Sanders

and Match Point - by  Mary Honaker - Ice Cream - by Jane Davidson - and Snail and Pail - by Wendy Sheppard.

   Plus we were working on the 150 Canadian Women quilt blocks.

Enjoy!

   Meow everyone. An exciting thing happened last week. A fox was hanging around the yard and on the ice. You see there are lots of wild rabbits around here. Mom was quite upset. She said that the fox knew I was around and that I would make a great snack. She followed me everywhere. Annoying as it was, I still appreciated it. The last few days it is too cold for kittys, all animals and people to be outside. I just stick my nose out for a smell then run to my warm spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment