April 22, 2019

Earth Day 100 Blocks

   Ah, last two blocks. Sad, finished this Splendid Sampler II. I'm in Love with all 100 blocks and have been Figure 8ing how they are going into a quilt. So many ways to put them together.

  It's Earth Day today and after so many 'What on Earth!"s this is the final layout. New pattern "A Maze" in the works.
A Maze
I'd like to thank you for quilting along with me and my version Sunnyside Up.



   Last July was when I arrived at my new home Unfortunately, I was so scared I spent my time hiding in the closet, under the bed, behind boards in the basement and never went out. Now, I've been bugging mom until she lets me out because since I brought her a mouse the screen door is closed. There is so much that needs my regular inspection: mice in the garden, geese on the water, fishermen floating past, plants to smell as to who's been trespassing, birds to watch. The weather is so fabulous; the sun is so warm. It's too grand to stay inside.


1 comment:

  1. What wonderful yellow blocks! Your maze is fabulous. I look forward to seeing the finishes.

    ReplyDelete