November 25, 2019

Grey Cup One Block Wonder

   Is it winter or spring? Typical weather for the Grey Cup, Canadian Football League - CFL - super bowl Sunday. Spent the day finishing the center of a 3 year old Christmas One Block Wonder. The worst part was piecing each row then deciding that cubes needed to be added and what colour. p.s. Make sure you read the instructions first, i.e. press seams open. Much easier to sew the rows together.

   Another Moda quilt along block done. Only 6 more to go.😄

Who's interested in a block on the barn quilt?


   Snow. Melt. Snow. Melt. I'm having a difficult time checking out the mouse places. It's driving me upstairs downstairs and all round the house. Look out mom here I come. She tells me I should use the treadmill. Puh! Me!? That's for dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt top is wonderful, such a lot of work, and I love reading your cheeky cat comments - makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete