April 13, 2020

Scrub Bags

   First, remember all the complaining I was doing when reorganizing The Stash? All the measuring, labelling and filing of the fabric is now a god send. I'm so excited because a lady in my neighbourhood sent a call out for fabric to make or to actually make scrub bags for the nurses and doctors in a couple of hospitals here in Calgary. Oh yeah, down to the stash and pull, pull, pull. She wanted between .75m/30" and 1m/40" pieces. Awesome, a quick run through the fabric stash colour wall and voila, two boxes, 200 m, a bit larger than banker boxes, and a small bag of fabric ready for pickup. I'm so excited. 😂


   Now I'm thinking I should have gone though the bins of less than 1m/39" measured, labelled and folded fabric in the bins. Oh well. Well, don't I get phone call for fabric to make scrub bags for other hospitals. Woohoo. So through the bins to pull and fill another two boxes and a small bag, 200 m more ready for pickup. More happiness.😂

OMG, this made my day!
Hope your day was as excellent!


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to destash and also help in this emergency.

    ReplyDelete