July 20, 2020

Another Monday

   Another Monday and what are we doing? Playing solitaire! Yep, that's it. Was to go hiking for the first time this summer. Nope, that didn't happen. Electricians came to replace the ceiling fan, that hasn't worked for 2 years and changed out 12 lights to LED lights. It'll be much brighter and cooler for the quilting classes that are still on hold.

   I want to make Jen Kingwell's Gypsy Wife quilt soooo bad. How many of you would like to quilt along with me? We have the pattern instock.

   Also, how many would like to start or get back to the 150 Canadian Women blocks? How about quilting along as well? This time I'm going to have a dark background and different colours of blocks and may or may not make 2 quilts instead of one large one. Must have the pattern that you either downloaded 2-3 years ago or purchase the CD.
   One more week until Paper Sky kick off. See you on facebook Quiltnasium Quilt Along by Kat group page.




  Oh Meow! Not good. I heard mom talking to a pest control sales man yesterday. He wanted to eliminate the voles and mice in the yard. He said he's going to work on the neighbour's vole problem. I've managed to eliminate all but one in my yard but the fence is in the way to the neighbour's yard. I know, I know, there's never just one. But, that gives me a reason to get up and at it in the morning. Geesh, what's going to happen. There will be no watching, listening, staring down or daring those varmints to come on over to my side of the fence. 
Here mousy mousy. Come to mama.


2 comments:

  1. I would love the encouragement of working on the 150 Canadian Women.

    ReplyDelete