August 6, 2018

Nahahi Ridge Space 12 Kitty

  Ah, a fabulous long weekend. Saturday a shop hop to Claresholm and Pincher Creek and lunch at Waterton in Waterton National Park.
Top: Prince of Wales hotel and cruising ship to Glacier National Park, Montana, USA.
Bottom: Glacier National Park, Montana, USA in the distance.
Autographed bilingual black bear and elk footprints in the walkway.


And another gorgeous day today eating lunch on top of Nahahi Ridge. Sun shining and breeze blowing.
The red circle is where we parked. 500m/1640 ft lower.
  Are you keeping up in the Splendid Sampler II program. This is the 8th free block, My Flock, by Brenda Ratliff. I love how the sides are uneven. You can even see my points because I took my time. 

  Last week I introduced you to Kitty. Well Kitty has a few things to say now. Mom says the medicine is finished. Hooray! My voice came back and we have had a few discussions. Mom reads to me every night while she scratches my head and massages me. I get half of the bed. 

She opens the patio door so I can snooze and stretch in the sun and the cool morning air. 

The best of all, I have claimed my own chair and quilt. Had to tell her to move the pillow and other blankets.

Ah the life of me.

  Space 12 on our way to Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Planet Nine. Pluto, the on again off again planet, now has been replaced by Planet Nine. So sad that Pluto is banished to the stars.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures! I love Montana, but haven't been to that part. The high ridge lunch spot looks so perfect! Kitty is too, too adorable, and a great friend who appreciates quilts. In my book, Pluto will always be a planet. It deserves to be, stuck out there in the frozen hinterland, and it's certainly big enough for me. So it' Pluto and Planet TEN. LOL

    ReplyDelete