June 3, 2019

Sew You Want To Quilt

   The preemptive lecture to Boot Camp 101, Sew You Want To Quilt, is on Quiltnasium's class list. Three different days, same lecture. We are talking about all the supplies you require or not, from fabric to sewing machines. Even if you've been sewing for a long time you may still pick up a tidbit.
   We've also added Sew Pieceful days in June. Bring a friend and lunch and sew to your hearts content.

   I just love it when all the trees are in flower. Looks like the crabapple tree will be loaded this year.

  
   My apologies for those that were at the shop early Sunday. Good ole Kitty brought in a live mouse. I'd been thinking she's been gone a long time when a couple minutes later she comes running in with a mouse. When I picked her up she dropped the mouse. Oh No, it's alive! Crap! When I grabbed it it bit me. Great off to urgent care to get a tetanus and now combined diphtheria shot. One thing about it, after dragging the reclining chair outside, that it was under and jumped up into, it made me finally rearrange and downsize some of the stuff that was hanging around that corner and on the chair that I've procrastinated about for years.

  He He He. You should have seen mom. I bring her a present and she's like get out of the house. Now, that's a fine howdy doody. Then she tries picking me up to put me and the mouse outside and I dropped it. Then the fun began. Everything's away from the chair and stuff was taken off the chair that I could never lay on because there was no room. Then she flips the recliner over and goes to grab the mouse. Gone. Gone into the chair she hopes. She's trying to get me to help find the mouse now, and I'm like it's more interesting watching her move everything and close all the doors and stick towels under them so the mouse cannot get into that room. Oh so exciting! And now mom's dragging the recliner outside onto the deck. 'Hooray' she says, the mouse is in the chair outside and not in the house. So now all the furniture is rearranged and all is well on my part. Whew, what a fun morning!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowering tree, and great quilt cartoon! I'm thinking the cat's version of that story sounds far more likely. LOL

    ReplyDelete