October 12, 2019

Thanksgiving

   Who's stuffed? Who wants pumpkin pie? Turkey buns? Cranberries? Dressing?  Hope you are having or had a wonderful food filled, family filled Thanksgiving.
   
   Tuesday will be back to healthier eating? No carrots. Yes pizza.

   In between everything I managed to sew up two more of the 18" blocks. Even though I may be biased, I love how these fabrics go so well together. This could be my almost what is called a low volume quilt. In my day, it was called a blended quilt.
changed the center, should have been a scarecrow and pumpkin.
  What's next? Northcott's New Shimmer, Iceberg, is next. 
   
 


1 comment:

  1. I especially like the second block. Very lovely colors. It sounds like you had a filling thanksgiving celebration. That board sign made me laugh.

    Yes, the mod quilters have invented a whole new language for quilting, but I still use the old one. The "low volume" bugs the devil out of me. It and other terms, like "makes the color pop" are so over-used that it's become annoying. English has 800,000 words, plus. Let's use a few of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete