December 16, 2019

NIne

   Nine, count it nine more sleeps. I'm on my way to Shelby MT; so grateful that the weather and roads are ideal for travelling. Tis the season of chocolate and sweets and all goodies to eat. Did everyone set their scale back 10 pounds?
scale 10 pounds less
   To occupy the nibbling habit, we've been sewing another Moda 18" block.
moda block

And, out of necessity reorganizing and measuring and refolding the stash. I got so tired of looking for a piece of fabric plus not knowing how big or small it was that push came to shove. We, yes Virginia I have the royal mouse in my pocket and Kitty, are changing these and more shelves...
shelf 1

another shelf
More shelves not shown here.
... into this on the plastic cardboards - see this. Wow, all this started 20 months ago back in April 18, 2018. Right now they are going into boxes until the shelving is also reorganized.
boxed fabric

   As you probably know, when redoing, one room leads to another and to another... So, three rooms are being switched. Will someone tell me how we get into this predicament? Hmmm, never mind I already know.

   Oh the weather outside is frightful freezing. Yes sirree, Mom and I are working on the fabric folding and room reorganizing. Yawwwwn. It's tiring. I'm such a great supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment