March 2, 2020

Quilts Bound

   Very busy and tiring week. Have been working diligently binding quilts. My absolute favourite thing. NOT. It's good that all bindings are all sewn on by machine otherwise I'd only have maybe have two small quilts fully completed. Quilted quilt ages are between 15 years and 1 month. It was why even finish them because they are just occupying space in a room. But, now I've found a place for them to go to that will take any size and I'm in the reorganizing purging mood. (According to my horrorscope horoscope this purging mood will last for at least another month. Look out house stuff.) 

Here are half of the quilts.
Farm panel 
Two fabric quilt
Stars
My expanded version of the Paddle Wheel pattern.
   Besides these quilts being completed, the new den is completely empty and waiting for a new uncarpeted floor. It feels so good I don't want to put anything in it. 

Imagine, an empty room. AHHH.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's a lot of binding right there, and it's only half, you say. You are doing a good work for some organization. I know sometimes when I've tried something out or learned what I wanted to learn, it's tempting to quit right then! I believe our feelings about binding are the same. LOL I hire mind out when I can.

    ReplyDelete