February 25, 2020

Another Room Emptied & Mouse

new den
   Whose idea was it to reorganize? Anyone out there care to lay claim? It's exhausting going through all the stuff. All that's left is the shelving and where to put it so that the carpet can be ripped out and some kind of real or plastic wood can be laid. 

Do you remember the 70 banker boxes stacked up? Well, they were emptied and some are now filled with books and books and books. The magazines have been gone through and are now free at the studio. We'll probably take some magazines to the quilt shows we are vending at in May and June. 


   Kitty (by the file cabinet) has been supervising with one eye open. It's amazing how much stuff one can bury in a room and totally forget about it. Besides filling the recycle bin umpteen times, I'm sure I've walk a thousand miles in, around and out the room.


Am disappointed that not much sewing is getting done at the studio because I've been going through magazines - keep or chuck. Got back some quilts from the longarmer, so will be binding them this week. One of my favourite things. Not. 
Please remember to check out our fabric sale online. It goes until March 31.




   Meeoow, it's been tiring. In, out, in, out, back and forth, back and forth. How can a kitty get any rest!

Mom's been doing such a meowrific job I thought she would enjoy another present. She enjoyed it alright. She chased me around outside trying to get me to drop the mouse.  What fun! I never did get it in the house but, I still got treats. 

   The other day I discovered a new place to find mice.  
I hear you

I see you


No comments:

Post a Comment