December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas to All

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

   Did the shortest day feel like the longest day to you? Running errands, purchasing Christmas gifts, picking up construction materials, crowded roads and even more crowded stores. Oh the hustle bustle of the season.

The studio is coming along.

   How about the last minute stitches in these splendid sampler bonus blocks. A horn with champagne and o j for the new year.


   My first Christmas with mom. (thank you hallmark for creating an ornament especially for me)
Mom nicely put me beside the bird so I can practice my bird calling.
  From me to you a purry meowy Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Meowy Cwistmas! Yes, every short day seems to be filled with a whole passel o'stuff that takes forever. LOL Hope your studio is ready soon!

    ReplyDelete