September 9, 2019

2020 Block Boananza

   Two views of the 2020 Block Bonanza quilt Diamond. I know yours will be just as beautiful. Program starts November 14, 15 and 16. You choose your day of the week. For those of you outside of Canada and the USA, email us at Quiltnasium for details.

   No hiking today. And as I said to a friend, we are not that dedicated. Thursday is to be sunny so they are heading out then. Sigh. Instead, I look forward to seeing your sunny faces at Quiltnasium. Come on in to see the quilt in person and sign up.

   I want to go outside. I want to go outside. I want to go outside. Stuck my nose outside. It's raining on the upstairs deck. Ran downstairs. I want to go outside. I want to go outside. I want to go outside. Stuck my nose outside. It's raining on the downstairs patio. Sigh, I'm on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Your cat note made me snicker. That's exactly like our cats! The quilt you're making is really pretty. If I didn't have a dozen other projects going, I'd start with you. Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete