September 23, 2019

CreativeFestival - New Bonanza Rules

   Last weekend was so great seeing everyone at CreativFestival in Calgary. Thank you for stopping in for a visit. Remember to use your coupon when you come visit us at the shop.

Remember to sign up for the 2020 Block Bonanza, Diamond. 

  The rules are changing. To make the Bonanza more fun you now have the
second Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to come in and pick up the fabric and pattern for the next 2 blocks, AND, you don't have to have the blocks done, However, if you bring in your completed blocks, your name will go into a fat quarter draw. If you are out of town, post a picture of you holding your blocks on Quiltnasium's facebook page and your name will also go into the draw as well. So sign up for 2020 Block Bonanza.

   It was a wonderful hiking day today. Just the right temperature, Just the right scenery.
Yellows against the deep greens. 

Yellow oranges against gray stone.

Bees getting the last honey from the diehard flowers.

   Oh mrap, here comes Mom! Why am I inside when there is a nice little mouse, that she won't let me have, laying on the lawn out there? I can see it. I can smell it. I could taste it if she'd let me out. It took me 30 minutes of skillful patience to catch the little rascal. 

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful fall colors! It reminds me of being out in the Northern New Mexico roads, train chasing and seeing similar kinds of colors. I miss that!

    ReplyDelete