February 3, 2020

See Shadow Or Not

   Who believes the groundhog prediction? Ol' Balzac Billie up the QE Highway says Spring is coming early. Yeah? In the mean time good old Father Winter says, if that's the case I'm going to make it snow today and every day.  I was only teasing when you got the shorts and t-shirt weather last week.
snowing again

The river walk was brisk today. Don't know how these silly ducks can handle the cold river. It's sad mama nor papa duck taught them to go south for the winter.
bow river geese

   In the mean time, we are finishing found fabric and quilts left, right and centre. A Border Creek Mystery quilt top finished - purchased kit.  I think I didn't finish it before because the white border and the white in the pieced border didn't show very well and now I'm definitely not going to make more borders to change the white. Hm, you can see the white borders in the picture pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment