February 15, 2020

The Maze, Bolt Shelves, Mouse

   Here we are. These boxes and more are ready to go on 
The Maze
these shelves. In the mean time, there is a total mess on and in front of my sewing table. Cannot even determine that it's a sewing table. If I only look on the left side of the room, the anxiety stays low. Shelf along the back wall and beside the chair has replaced the counter-cupboard on the right side. Counter-cupboard is gone. It was a collector for everything.
Wide angle of room
Whew! First shelves of colour wall. It feels sooooo good.

   Because we want to open with new shelving, there are 4 fabric bolt shelves that are available for purchase. This one is 82"h, 48"w, 24.5"d, 4 slanted shelves - great for easy viewing of toys or other notions in boxes on them, flat top shelf 69"h - also excellent for putting stuffed animals or books or cutting mats or iron or other notions on top. All hand made from 3/4" Baltic Birch. Call or email Quiltnasium. Also, check out the website for hot deals on fabric.

   According to Saturday morning, Spring is almost here. I'm folding fabric on the table and suddenly here a scratching, chasing. Thinking that Kitty was chasing her tail I ignored it. Then there is another scratching. What the heck? Crap a mouse/vole! Thank goodness there are empty boxes in arm's reach. Flip it over and cover the mouse. Slide the lid under the box, flip box over and out the door. So glad the box maze prevented the mouse from going under the furniture.


  Where have you all been? I've been hibernating. Too cold to go outside. But this week was exciting. Brought mom a present. First of the year. The maze of boxes is a terrific place to play cat and mouse. That is until mom heard us and panicked. Oh rats mouse! I think she covered it with the box. Where the heck did it go? I hear it running around. I can smell it.
Kitty and Mouse
Where's she taking the box? Why is she going outside? I'll just check around again. Here mousy mousy. Hmm! I'll just find another present. Good to know I haven't lost my touch. It's only just begun. HeHe.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely mousy/Kat story - good you caught 'it' before doing any damage to your beautiful fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete