June 1, 2020

Cake and Recipe

   
   We are going facebook live again. Promo: Cake and Recipe Thursday 10am Mountain. Tune in.

Poof and the book title posting was gone from the brain. We will get the listing up this week. Apologies.

   Oh how I miss the Monday hikes in the mountains. No hiking, no getting away. 

May Day blossoms
Today, I complained to a friend about the exhausting 3 months of recycle, reuse, and refuse and still not done. It's like renovating. Don't ever start because it goes on forever.  Imagine, she had the gall to ask my hoarding gene what was I replacing the space with.😉 Air, air and more air. Okay, so the Christmas Cactus was moved from the floor to the mantel. 
Then a minimalist friend says isn't it fun! Not! (p.s. I think I need new friends. Although, the so called Tupperware drawers are now one.)😜

Duh, this is why the universe wanted the studio quilt shop out of the house. It was so that all this would be done when moving back, seeing as how it wasn't going to happen before.

   Look diamonds! It's been pouring rain the last few nights. 

  Mom says the grass isn't greener on the other side. I hear otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment