May 26, 2020

Books Books and More

   Books rare and new, from the shop, two shelves, all at 50% off. Copy Paste and Blow up the image. Email us which one you want. From beginner to art to dyeing to quilting to traditional to modern to pre-cuts.

   Ah, I can see the design wall again. There's been an itch to get piecing and finishing again. Almost all the boxes are unloaded the rest have been put in a safe place, store and forget.

   Speaking of seeing again, I don't know if I'll be able to see my toes again. We've been cleaning out cupboards, making comfort meals and desserts. Two crustless pumpkin pies. Two yummy Magic Pumpkin Cakes by I Wash You Dry. Just as in quilting, didn't follow the recipe exactly. It calls for a yellow cake. How boring. Oh, you mean lemon cake mix. And how about cherry cake mix.
I much prefer mine upside down with real whip cream. It's even tasty with left over cream.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you can see your toes! Just sit in a recliner. LOL I've had that issue, too. Two lovelies on the design wall. Lots of fun quilting all that free space in the one on the right side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are really interested in selling these books you would post the titles and authors. Some book spines do not have titles. Even though I copied the picture, enlarged it, I still have trouble reading the titles. Too bad, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a list on the website this week. Poof the idea to do it was gone. Thanks for reminding me to do it.

      Delete