May 5, 2020

Rulers in a Haystack

     Oops, forgot to post last week's email. How lucky, this week you get two for the price of one.

   This week has been dreadful even though I have to admit that the results are great. I suddenly became domesticated. Like eating potatoe chips, you can never clean one window. It all started because my sewing room windows were cloudy. Then all the windows were cloudy. Then all the window sills were dirty and cob weby. Then the floors were dusty. Gals, this is why I hate house cleaning. I sure miss my house cleaner. Not to worry, the disease only lasted one week. Whew!

Then a good friend and hockey buddy, posts on her fb page, Donna's Quilting Quarry, showing her tool chest of sewing/quilting accessories and hanging rulers. Now she can find all her tools of the trade. In my head, which she always says 'there is no adult supervision in there, she is going like na, na, na, na, na to me. Green envy. This has always been in the back of my head to organize the tools but there was no supervision until now.  

Now, 99% of rulers that were in Ikea containers and cutting table drawers 

are hanging on the grid wall that was taking up space in the garage. I used the closed metal shower hooks for hanging rulers and paper clipped instructions to the specialty rulers using small bulldog clips.



Only the specific few rulers that are instantly needed at the cutting table are in the drawers.

Just call me,  
,
the quilt tool woman Tucker

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautifully organized! You did all that cleaning and then all that organizing. You deserve a rest now. =)

    ReplyDelete